The GLOBAL PRODUCE Co. Ltd. will declare the following matters to execute and maintain the discipline below regarding the Protection of Personal Information that can identify individuals.
- When acquiring personal information, the GLOBAL PRODUCE will identify the purpose of use as much as possible, and acquire personal information in the limit necessary to achieve the purpose.
- To obtain personal information directly from the person in writing, the GLOBAL PRODUCE will inform client’s name, the name of the personal information protection manager, contact information, and acquire personal information after notifying the purpose of use.
- The GLOBAL PRODUCE will use personal information within the range of the purpose for which must obtain the prior consent.
- In addition, the GLOBAL PRODUCE will establish and implement a procedure to take necessary measures to prevent unnecessary use.
- The GLOBAL PRODUCE will manage the personal information held in an appropriate way, and does not disclose or provide personal information without the consent of the person to third parties.
- Depending on the purpose of use, manage of the personal information in an accurate and up-to-date manner within the necessary range. Strive to prevent and correct by taking rational safety measures against leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- The GLOBAL PRODUCE will implement appropriate management by the contract to prevent leakage and provision to third parties when outsourcing of the processing of personal information.
- Respond promptly by contacting our customer service if personal information is required to be disclosed by the person regarding with personal information.
- Respond promptly for the correction or deletion is required with incorrect information as a result of disclosure.
- Respond by contacting customer service if personal information held by the person is refused to use or provide to a third party.
- Respond by contacting customer service about client’s complaints and consultations regarding personal information.
- To observe with applicable laws and regulations, national guidelines and other societal norms regarding with personal information held.
- To establish a personal information protection management system, review it regularly, and continuously improve it.
GLOBAL PRODUCE Co., Ltd.
CEO Masaki Kouhata